Thursday, August 4, 2011

What to Do If I Forgot My Windows Password?

Problem 1: What do I do if I forgot my Windows password?
I know I'm an idiot so spare telling me that. I just changed the password on my computer a few days ago and forgot it. I am the only account on the computer, therefore the administrator. It is now on the log in screen and I need to know what I have to do as to logging into my computer. (I am on another computer now obviously). I have Windows Vista.
problem 2: What should I do if I forgot my windows password?
I was about to log off on my laptop and I just noticed that I didn't remember what my password is,at least I noticed before I logged out.. I'm still on it now.. If it helps its an Acer Aspire 3100 with Windows Vista. So what should I do? How could I reset Windows password for Vista?
Have you ever met with the similar problems when you were going to login your laptop with  it saying you put in an incorrect password?  There are so many reasons to blame us, the key is to find a suitable way to reset Windows password. There are many solutions which I have collected from users:
Solution 1:
Turn off the computer and turn it back on, as soon as the screen comes on start pressing F8, and when you are prompted, start your pc in safemode.. If you are running windows xp, you will be able to log in through safemode and delete your old account and re-create a password for it..
Solution 2:
Forgot windows password? Reset windows password with the third part utility,
Download Windows Password Unlocker from its official site.  Note that there is an .ISO image file included in Windows Password Unlcocker . Burn the .ISO image file to a blank CD by your favorite burner software such as Nero, Sonic, or Roxio. If you don't have those burners, you can use BurnCDCC.exe integrated in Windows Password Unlocker as well. With the new created password reset disk. You can reset windows vista password with great ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment