To assure PDF files safety, many users often decrypt their PDF documents with a strong password protection. They may set a user password, which is used to restrict opening the PDF file itself. Or they may set an owner password, which is required when somebody tries to copy, edit or print the password protected PDF file.
As a writer or publisher, he or she always set a PDF password to prevent from plagiarizing or print; as common users, he would like to take a PDF password for some private or confidential files or documents.
Really, it is nevertheless a good and efficient way to protect our copyright or privacy, but on the other hand, it makes you in a mess or crazy once you lost or forgot PDF password to open the files.
So, here I would like to introduce a third party for recovering PDF password when you need to do PDF password recovery.
Though there are so many kinds of these toolkits, PDF Password Unlocker is specialized to remove PDF password with high efficiency.
Some Features of PDF Password Unlocker
1. Save the PDF password recovery process automatically and resume the process again when run it next time.
2. Shut down your computer automatically after you finished to recover PDF password.
3. Recover PDF password quickly regardless of the length and complexity.
4. Intuitive interface with good User Experience makes it easy to use.
5. Three types of attacks for recovery: Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack are available for you to recover lost PDF passwords within a few clicks.
The step-by-step guide of recovering PDF password After Downloading
Step1: Click Open to import the PDF document that you want to re-open.
Step 2: Choose an attack type to recover lost PDF password.
Step 3: Attack settings.
Step 4: Click Start button on the taskbar to recover the password, and then you will get your lost password.
With this PDF password recovery tool, you will never worry about password locked problem any more.