Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 have a featured called encryption that allows you to password protect MS Office documents, such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access files. If you decide that having a password on the file is no longer important, you can easily remove the password from the document. This allows anyone to open it. It also lets you open it without having to type your password. If you've forgotten your document's password, you will not be able to remove it. Microsoft cannotrecover Office password, according to the company website. Remove MS Office 2007 Password
1. Click on the Office 2007 document and type your password to unlock it. Click on the "Microsoft Office" button in the upper-left corner of the document to open the MS Office file menu.
2. Hover your pointer over "Prepare," and then select "Encrypt Document."
3. Double-click in the password text box to highlight the password. Press "Delete" or "Backspace" to remove the password from the Office document. Click "OK." Remove MS Office 2010 Password
1. Click on your document and type your password to open it. Click on "File" and select "Info."
2. Click on "Protect Document," and then click on "Encrypt with Password." The password box will appear.
3. Highlight the password and remove it. Click "OK" to save the changes.
If necessary, it is advised to use anOffice password recoverytool to remove a password on MS Office. Office Password Unlocker is such a kind tool which can help you recover lost password from a variety of MS Office files, including Word Document (*.doc, *.docx), Excel Worksheets (*.xls,*.xlsx), PowerPoint Presentation (*.pptx) and Access Database (*.accdb). Incorporating advanced and unique techniques, this reliable application enables you to enjoy easy, safe and fast Office password recovery with 3 efficient recovery attacks.