Problem:I forgot the password to my Sony Vaio laptop?
I am the only administrator for my laptop, and I recently changed the password to the account, and so now I am locked out! I have no CD, or programs I can use! Someone please help me, how can I reset my password? i own the Sony vaio , windows 7, please help me.Solution 1: Reset forgotten Windows 7 password on your own
It dawns on you that resetting a lost Windows 7 password is not a difficult job as you imagine as long as you have a easy-to-use yet powerful Windows password reset tool. If you are not good at computer, it’s highly suggested to use Windows Password Unlocker. It allows all users to easily bypass forgotten Widows password by creating a bootable password reset USB. No matter how long and complicated your lost password is, you are able to get back into the locked computer in minutes by yourself. No old password required, no Windows reinstallation required, no need to resort to other.
1. Download and install Windows Password Unlocker .
2. Create a bootable password reset USB.
3. Set Bios of your Sony laptop boot from USB.
4. Resetforgotten Windows 7 passwordto blank.
5. Log on to the Sony computer without password. Solution 2: Bypass Windows 7 password in safe mode
1. Restart your machine tap the f8 key while its rebooting and a black screen will come up asking how you want to start the computer.
2. Choose start in safe mode
3. Hopefully you will see an account called "Administrator" (you wouldn't see it when you load windows normally).
4. Depending on who set your computer up, the admin account is often not password protected so click and log in
5. One in safe mode, go to the control panel (Start Menu -> Control Panel) and click "Users and Accounts"
6. From here you can change or remove your password for the other account. Once you have restart the computer normally and login with your actual account!
Another convenient way to deal with this situation is to call Sony customer service and explain them the situation. You can also take other ways to reset theforgotten Windows 7 passwordwith ease, like a Windows password reset disk or reset it from safe mode and so on
The Macintosh-based Microsoft Excel program can be locked with a password so only an authorized user can activate its functions once it has been launched. But sometimes it can be an terrible thing to get through for us if we forfot or lost Excel password. Whether you are a Windows user or a mac user, there are still ways for you to recover Excel password without data loss. How to Recover Excel password on Windows?
There are a lot ofExcel password recoverytools to do this job if we forgot Excel password. Excel Password Unlocker is one of the popular tool which can effectively recover lost or forgotten password from encrypted MS Office Excel 97-2007 files through 3 tpyes of attacks. It allows you to enjoy a higher speed in recovering lost MS Excel password than many other similar applications by using the advanced search algorithm. And multi-core CPU and NVIDIA CUDA technologies will be soon available.
Guide Instructions following:Step 1：Download Excel Password Unlocker and install it.
Step 2：Click Open and select the file you need.
Step 3: Choose an attack type to recover Excel 2007 password.
Step 4: Attack settings.
Step 5: Click Start on the taskbar, and when the operation finished, you willrecover Excel passwordsuccessfully. How to Recover Excel password on a Mac?
Next is the step-by-step guide for you to recover ms excel password on Mac.
Step 1: Launch the Keychain Access program. On the Mac's main hard drive, double-click the "Applications" folder, then the "Utilities" folder, then the "Keychain Access" icon.
Step 2：Click on "Passwords" in the left column of the Keychain Access program's main screen.
Step 3：Click the "Name" column at the top left of the Keychain Access program's main screen. This will alphabetize the list of names.
Step 4：Scroll down the list until you come to "Excel." Click once on "Excel." Press "Command I" to bring up an information window.
Step 5：Click on the "Attributes" tab at the top of the window that opens. Check the "Show password" check box at the lower left corner of the window.
Step 6：Enter the administrator's password in the "Password" field of the pop-up window that appears. Click on the "Allow" button at the right bottom corner of the pop-up window.
Step 7：Read the password for the Excel program that is now listed next to the "Show password" check box. Close the window by clicking the red button at the upper left corner. Quit the Keychain Access program.
When you are working on a document in the Microsoft Office Word/Excel 2007 application, you may have technical difficulties that cause the file to crash. When you reopen the program, the Document Recovery task pane will appear, allowing you to recover any lost data. Also, you can make the Document Recovery task pane appear at any time even if you file doesn't crash. The task pane can then be hidden and reopened from the status bar.
This article is leart to recover your files with the document recovery task pane with ease. Here is the how to:
Step 1: If the Microsoft Office or Office family program you are using is not responding, recover the program.
Step 2: Open the Office or Office family program.
Step 3: Review the files listed in the Document Recovery task pane, and decide which to keep.
Step 4: For each file you want to keep, point to the file in the Document Recovery task pane, click the arrow next to the file's name, and then do one of the following:
1. To work with the file, click Open.
2. To save the file, click Save As, and then enter a name for the file. By default, the file is saved in the same folder as the original file. If you use the same name as the original file, the original is overwritten. When you see a message asking whether you want to replace the existing file (with the changes you made up to the last time you saved the file), click Yes. Step 5: When you have opened or saved all of the files you want to keep, click Close in the Document Recovery task pane.
Most of us may give an open password to acess the files or documents in order to prevent from data loss or prying eyes. It is really important and necessary, especially for office workers. But unluckily, we oftenforgot word passwordor excel password which is a terrible thing. Thus, mak sure you have made an easy to remember but hard to be decrypted or hacked. Or, if you lost the password to open ms office files, you need anOffice password recoverytool to resovle the trouble.
Roshal ARchive (RAR) files are archives consisting of much larger files compressed to save space and facilitate easier transfer between computers. RAR files can also be encrypted with a password to prevent unauthorized access. When passwords are used during compression, the compressed files are encrypted using the password as an encryption key. Once they have been encrypted they are unreadable without the password. If you forget the password for an archive, you can use one of several programs to attempt recovery. These programs check a number of different passwords one after another, until they find one that works. Option 1: Create a New Archive File Without Password Restriction
As a password can be set to protect the file from unauthorized access, when the file is double-clicked, the user is prompted to enter a password. But if you entered a wrong password, the file remains locked. Well, you can remove the password restrictions on RAR files by creating a new archive file.
1. Double-click the RAR file to open.
2. Enter the password when prompted. The contents of the file are then extracted.
3. Right-click the extracted file and click "Add to Archive." The "Archive Name and Parameters" window launches.
4. Click the "Advanced" tab and then click "Set Password."
5. Empty any text in the both password boxes in the Set Password window.
6. Click the "OK" button to save the settings. A new RAR archive file is created without a password. Option 2: Remove the Password with a RAR Password Recovery
When you can not still access into the rar files with password protected, at this time you can take arar password recoverytool to get in. RAR Password Unlocker is proved to be a helpful tool when you forgot WinRAR/RAR password and cannot open the RAR archives. It can recover RAR password at high speed via 3 attack options: Brute-force, Brute-force with user-defined Mask and Dictionary.
1. Download, install and launch RAR Password Unlocker.
2. Click "Open" to load your RAR file. Click "Open" again to continue.
3. Select the type of attack you want to use to retrieve your RAR password: brute-force attack, brute-force attack with mask or dictionary attack.
4. Click "Start" to retrieve your RAR password. The process may take several minutes to complete.
5. Click "OK" when youremove WINRAR passwordto exit RAR Password Unlocker.