Are you a victim of a forgotten Windows 7 password? When you forgot Windows 7 password, sometimes you may be advised to reinstall Windows if you have either a password reset disk or an accessible admin account. Have you ever wondered if there’s another option available to reset your forgotten Windows 7 password without losing any data?If you ever tried to search Windows 7 password reset solutions online, I believe you would recognize that Windows Password Breaker is your good helper. By using this efficient tool, you can instantly remove the lost Windows 7 password within a few clicks. What’s more important, it would not result in any data or operating system loss or damage. No matter what the level of your computing knowledge is, you can simply do the job by following the below directions carefully.
- Download and install Windows Password Breaker in any computer that you log in as administrator.
- Create a bootable password reset USB by selecting your target USB and clicking Burn USB button.
- Click Ok when the bootable USB is created. Then insert it in your locked PC.
- Start your locked PC and press F2 or other keys to access BIOS utility while rebooting.
- Set USB as the first boot device under BIOS utility, and then save and exit BIOS.
- The computer will restart automatically with changed BIOS. When it restarts successfully, you’ll see Windows Password Unlocker with all the user accounts on the computer listed.
- Select your target user account, click Reset button to start resetting its password to blank.
- Click Yes to confirm and continue, click Yes when password is reset, and then click Reboot to start your computer.
- Log on to computer without password when you see the logon screen.
- The key pressed to enter BIOS differs based on different computer makers, but F2 or Delete are the most common keys.
- Windows Password Breaker comes in 3 editions. Please select the one that suits you best.
Things You'll Need
- The full version of Windows Password Breaker
- USB flash drive
- A PC for download and running of Windows Password Breaker
Article provided by wikiHow, a wiki how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Reset Forgotten Windows 7 Password in 5 Minutes. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.