Problem: I have a Compaq laptop with windows 7. I have one user account which is mine and I forgot password on Windows 7 . My disk drive is broken but I can’t find the reset disk anyway. Is there anyway I can change the password without a disk. I tried pressing f11 and it said I restored it but when it restarted my account and password where still there?
Solution: The super Administrator account on Windows 7 is normally turned off or inactive so you can't access it even in safe mode. And the most effective solution to solving the problem listed above is to resort to third party software.
If you want to get back in the Windows 7 Compaq laptop easily and instantly, my suggestion is to use Windows Password Unlocker, the easiest and most efficient Windows password reset tool ever find. With this powerful utility, you can instantly bypass your lost Windows 7 password in 4 simple steps listed below.
1. Download and install Windows Password Unlocker Professional in any accessible computer.
2. Create a bootable password reset disk with a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive in seconds.
3. Set BIOS of your Compaq laptop to boot from the bootable password rest disk.
4. Reset Windows 7 password to blank within a few clicks.
After that, you computer will restart automatically, and then you can log on to your only Windows 7 account without password. It’s estimated that the whole process will cost you about 5 minutes, even less if you follow its user guide.
The following method collected by my best friend and I think it may be useful when you come across lost Compaq password.
1. Turn on or reboot/restart the computer.
2. Tap the F10 key repeatedly once you see the Compaq logo until the recovery screen appears. On some models it may be the F11 key. This must be done before your operating system begins to load. If you see the Windows logo appear on screen, you'll have to restart and try again.
3. When the recovery screen appears, press "Next" and then "Yes" to perform a non-destructive recovery.
4. To perform a destructive recovery, click "Advanced" and then "Yes".
5. After the recovery is finished, the laptop will reboot. Ok, you can log in your laptop after Windows 7 password reset.