- Step 1. Click on Start and then choose Control Panel in Windows 7.
- Step 2. Click on the User Accounts and Family Safety.
- Note: You will not see this link while you’re viewing the Control Panel under Large icons or Small icons mode. Then double-click on the User Accounts icon and proceed to Step 4.
- Step 3. Click on the User Accounts.
- Note: Make sure that there is a portable media being connected on the computer to create the password reset disk before you proceed. This means that you will need a flash drive or a floppy disk drive and a blank floppy disk. You cannot create a Windows 7 password reset disk with a CD/DVD or external hard drive.
- Step 4. In the task pane on the left, click Create a password reset disk .
- Note: If you get a No Drive warning message at this time, it shows that you have not got a floppy disk or USB flash drive connected onto your PC. You’ll need to do this before continuing.
- Step 5. When the Forgotten Password Wizard appears, click Next.
- Step 6. Choose the portable media drive to create a Windows 7 password reset disk . And then click Next to continue.
- Step 7. With the disk or other media still in the drive, enter your current account password in the text box and click Next.
- Step 8. Windows 7 now start to create the password reset disk. Click Next and then click Finish in the next window when the progress indicator shows 100% complete
- Step 9. You can now remove the flash drive or floppy disk from your computer. Label the Windows 7 Password Reset disk and store it in a safe place.
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
How to Create Windows 7 Password Reset Disk With USB Flash Drive?
A Windows 7 password reset disk would come in handy when you lost Windows 7 password to log onto your Windows 7. You can reset Windows 7 password with the disc easily and get all the data back. What's more, you do not to cost much money to ask a PC tech person to help you reset the forgotten windows 7 password, do not need to re-insatll your windows 7 OS, do not purchase other windows password recovery software. Now, please follow the easy steps below to create a Windows 7 password reset disk for your Windows 7 account now: