It is widely recognized that the Windows 7 operation system works superbly as a PC mate. However, in case that the users forgot Windows 7 password , things will changed dramatically then, for the Windows 7 operation system will give the user a big headache as return, that the users will be locked out of their computer and could do nothing with the computer anymore unless they can easily and efficiently do their Windows 7 password reset in time to regain access to the unlocked computer with a password. Well, as people can never be too careful in the hustle and bustle life, this kind of forgot windows password incident happens anywhere anytime.
So, how to do your password reset in Windows 7 when you encounter the similar trouble? As a Windows 7 user, I was also bothered with the trouble before because my little brother changed my Windows password when he left alone. And, what's worse, I am the administrator and there wasn't another available administrative level permission account and password. I was deeply disppointed. Luckily, when I searched from google with" Windows 7 password reset", a lot of solutions are listed. Now, I would like some kinds of practical and friendly ways to bypass Windows 7 password directly.
Solution 1: Reset Password via Local Users and Groups
1. Log on your laptop with an administrator account.
2. Go to Local Users and Groups screen by clicking Start button and inputting lusrmgr.msc into the Search box.
3. In the coming Local Users and Groups screen, expand Local Users and Groups, and Users.
4. Right-click the account that you need to reset the password for, and then click Set Password.
5. Click Ok without entering a new password on the coming up screen.
Solution 2:Take a System Recovery Disc in Use
As is known, the System Recovery Options, provided by computer manufacturer, offers Windows installation disc or the recovery options which can help you reset Windows 7 password. Now, create an installation disc by yourself.
Step 1. Enter system repair disc into the search box in the Start menu, and then click Create a system repair disc.
Step 2. Insert a blank CD/DVD into the optical drive and click Create disc.
Step 3: The System Recovery Options are displayed, and then reset Windows 7 password.
Solution 3: Use a Windows Password Recovery Program
Still can not solve Windows 7 password reset trouble? Why not take a third party software instead? There is such a efficient tool named Windows Password Unlocker, which is well designed to reset Windows password on Windows 7/XP/Vista/2000 and Windows Server 2003/2008 etc with a bootable CD/DVD/USB flash drive. You can follow the steps to do your Windows password recovery with ease.
1. Download and Install Windows Password Unlocker in any available computer.
2. Burn a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive with the application
3. Set CD/DVD or USB as the first boot device in BIOS for your PC.
4. Reset Windows 7 password with the burned CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
Ok, with the above 3 methods, I think you can easily finish your Windows 7 password reset problem now.