When we forgot the login password to Windows 7/Vista/XP, a recommended way is to use a Windows password reset disk to reset the forgotten Windows 7/Vista/XP password. So if we forgot domain administrator password in Windows server 2003, is it possible to reset this password by taking advantage of a password reset disk? Well, here will show you how to create a password reset disk to reset your forgotten Windows server 2003 domain password.
Things that you need to prepare:
1. A PC that you can run as administrator.
2. Blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive
3. Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise
Time it will cost: About 5 minutes
1. Download Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise in a PC that you can run as administrator, and then install and run it.
2. Insert a CD/DVD or USB flash drive in computer, and then create a password reset disk. Please click OK when the disk is created.
3. Insert the password reset disk in the Windows server 2003 machine and power on it.
4. Press F2 to enter BIOS while the machine is booting, and then set CD/DVD or USB as the first boot device in BIOS.
Warning: The key pressed to enter BIOS differs based on manufactures, but the most common key is F2.
5. When the computer restarts automatically with the changed BIOS, you’ll see Windows Password Unlocker with 2 options for you to reset domain administrator password.
Option 1: Reset the fault administrator password.
You can select this option when you forgot the password to the built-in domain administrator account. And you can get back in the domain administrator account with username of “administrator” and password “Pu123456” after password reset.
Option 2: Create a specified domain administrator account
You can select this option when you forgot the password to a domain user with administrator privileges instead of the built-in administrator account. And you can get back in this domain administrator account with username of “Unlocker” and password “Pu123456” after password reset.
6. Select one of the options to reset domain administrator based on your actual needs, and then click Yes to confirm and continue your operation.
7. Click OK when the password is successfully reset. And the computer will restart automatically.
Note: Please remove the bootable disk before clicking OK, otherwise your computer will not restarts to the Windows server 2003 logon screen.
8. When you see the Windows server 2003 logon screen, log on to your domain administrator password by entering the newly-reset password.
Now, you have successfully reset Windows Server 2003 password with this program, sounds easy? Go to its offcial site and download it immediately.