This is one of my firend who has encountered with the Windows Server 3 password recovery trouble.
Firstly, If you have a server with a (software) RAID1 config, the boot-disk will see 2 separate disks. Just apply the password-reset to the first one. After applying the reset, your server will first perform a checkdisk, and require another reboot - afterwards, the reset will be completed. It was verified to work on a Windows Server 2003 SP2.
Secondly, you can take a Windows password recovery software instead. As long as you depend on a powerful third-party software, I bet you'll unlock Windows Server 2003 domain password without any effort. And here's a present one for you. That Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise, helps you reset Windows sever 2003 local password and domain password in a few minutes. And it guarantees 100% recovery. Now, the following is the steps to reset Windows Server 2003 password as soon as possible with this program.
- Step 1. Download and install Windows Password Unlocker Enterprise in any available computer, and then start it.
- Step 2. Insert a CD/DVD or USB to computer, and then select your target device and click the Burn button to start burning a password reset disk. (a bootable USB flash drive also available)
- Step 3. When the burning task is completed, insert the burned CD/DVD into your locked computer.
- Step 4. Turn on the locked computer, press F8 to enter BIOS setup and set the first boot device.
- Step 5. Select your target Windows system if you have two and take the specified Windows account you want to recover, and then click Reset button.
- Step 6. Click Yes to confirm and continue your operation.
- Step 7. Click OK when the password of the selected account is successfully removed. And now you can log on your computer without password.