To avoid such a hot potato, it is necessary for computer users to create a windows 7password reset disk while set a password for a windows account. Then anytime you forgot your computer password, you can use this disk to reset a new password.There are two methods to create a Windows 7 password reset disk.
Method 1: Create Windows 7 Password Reset disk with Windows Built-in Features
- Go to Start->Control Panel->User Account and Family Safety->User Account in order
- Click Create a password reset disk and the Forgotten Password Wizard pops up
- Click Next and insert a USB flash drive
- Follow the Forgotten Password Wizard to complete the operations.
Method 2: Create A Windows 7 Password Reset Disk with a Third Party Software
- Download Windows Password Unlocker Professional from any available computer which can link to Internet, and then install it.
- Run the software and insert a CD/DVD/USB in computer.
- Burn your Windows password reset CD/DVD/USB.
- Put in your newly created Windows password reset CD/DVD/USB to a locked computer. And then you can follow the wizard to remove or bypass Windows 7 password easily.