Monday, June 20, 2011

How Can I Get in My Laptop when I Forgot Windows Password?

“Today I changed my password on my Windows 7 laptop. Then I got off. I wanted to get back on that then: MY PASSWORD DOESN'T WORK! I tried every password I ever had. Then I looked it up, and it said I have to reinstall windows 7. Is there any way to reset the lost Windows 7 password without formatting hard disk? There are many precious pictures stored on my PC, so I don’t want to reinstall Windows.”  Jack said in Yahoo Answer.
Well, there are various methods for a lost Windows password user to when he forgot Windows 7 password. The most well-known ways are to reset the lost Windows 7 password by using another administrator or a password reset disk as suggested by Microsoft, though these 2 methods don’t work for you under most circumstances.
So far, I think that the most effective way to bypass  Windows 7 password is to use a windows password recovery tool like Windows Password Unlocker, which allows you to regain instant access to your locked computer in an easy, safe and fast way.
To reset lost Windows 7 password with Windows Password Unlocker, you’ll need to find a computer that you can run as administrator, and prepare a blank CD/DVD or USB flash drive. Please note a CD-ROM±RW drive is required if you plan to use a blank CD/DVD for Windows 7 password recovery.
Here’s how it works: Download and install Windows Password Unlocker in the computer that you can run as administrator, then burn a bootable password reset disk with a CD/DVD or USB flash drive. It will take you only one simple click to create a password reset disk. And when the password reset disk created, you can restart your locked PC form the password reset CD/DVD or USB flash drive. You’ll find all user accounts on the computer with its password status displayed under WinPE. There you can select your target user to reset its password to blank.
It’s estimated that the whole Windows 7 password reset process will cost you no more than 5 minutes.  No any loss or damage to your computer data or settings will occur during or after Windows password recovery resulting from its ready-only and non-destructive abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment