Hot Password Recovery Solutions: Reset Windows7/XP/Vista/Server Password | Reset SQL/SA Password | Remove RAR/WINRAR Password etc.
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Windows 7 Password Reset with a Reset Disk
After creating a strong login password for your Windows 7 computer, it's highly suggested to create a disk for Windows 7 password reset in case you forget the password in future.
With a password reset disk in hand, you can easily change your forgotten Windows 7 password to a new one. Before getting started, you need to prepare removable media such as a USB flash drive or floppy disk firstly. And Please store the password reset disk in a safe place once it is created as anyone can use this disk forWindows 7 password reset. Create a password reset disk in Windows 7
1. Open User Accounts by clicking the Start – Control Panel – User Accounts and Family Safety -User Accounts.
2. In the left pane, click Create a password reset disk. It will bring up the Forgotten Password Wizard.
3. Insert your removable media in computer.
4. Click Next on the wizard and follow its instructions to create a password reset disk. Use the Windows 7 password reset disk
If you forget your password, follow these steps to reset the password by using the created password reset disk:
1. On the Windows 7 logon screen, click your target user name.
2. When the password box appears, press ENTER or click the right-arrow button.
3. You'll receive an error message. Click Ok to close it.
4. A Reset password link will come up under the password box. Click on it.
5. The Password Reset Wizard starts. Insert your password reset disk in computer.
6. Click Next on the Wizard to follow its instructions to create a new password for your user account.
What if you forgot Windows 7 password without a password reset disk?
Many users never create a password reset disk in advance. If so, why not pick up a goodWindows 7 password resetapplication to get you out of the problem?
Reliability, ease of use, password reset speed are the important factors you should take into consideration. Most of important, the selected tool should suit you and your case best. If you are not good at computer, Windows Passwrod Unlcoker is an ideal option for you. Windows Password Unlockerallows you to instantly reset forgotten Windows administrator and other user passwords by creating a bootable password reset USB/CD/DVD. It works for all popular Windows platforms, like Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008 server, 2003 server, and 2000. 100% security guaranteed. No any damage or loss to your computer data and operating system.
In a word, with Windows Password Unlocker, you can regain access to your computer again in minutes when you forgot Windows password. No need to reinstall Windows or resort to others. Just reset the lost password on your own by creating a bootable password reset USB/CD/DVD though this program. No any data loss or damage occurs.