Monday, July 4, 2011

How Can I Bypass My Dell Notebook Password?

As a common PC user, Williams wants to know if there's a way to bypass dell password that he forgot:
“I have a Dell Notebook. I accidentally broke the screen back in November and I just got it fixed but it took 7 months. And I forgot my Windows admin password. I tried creating a password rest disk on someone else’s computer, but it didn’t work. I don’t want to reinstall windows because I have pictured I need to keep on here and music I got and a lot of other things I don’t want to lose. I’m desperate. I’ll try anything.”
Before answering the question, the following will list some facts about a password reset disk PC users should know:
1. You can create a password reset disk  thought the Windows built-in tools to gain access to computer in the case that you forget your password in future.
2. The password reset disk must be created before your Windows user password is forgotten.
3.  The password reset disk cannot be used to reset the password for another computer.
4.  Anyone can access your computer by using a password reset disk. So it is important to store the password reset disk in a safe location.
As for how to bypass a forgotten dell notebook password, the most effective way is to try Windows Password Unlocker Professional. Instead of recovering your lost Windows password, this powerful application will reset your dell password to blank easily and instantly, without any computer data loss or damage.
Here’s how it works:  The first thing you need to do is find an accessible PC that you can run as administrator, where you can download and install Windows Password Unlocker Professional. Then download and install the program, and run it to create a bootable password reset disk with a USB flash drive or CD/DVD. It requires you only a few seconds for completing the task. When the bootable password reset disk is created, the left step is to set BIOS of your Dell notebook to boot from the bootable password disk for Windows password recovery.
It will cost you a few minutes to finish all the Windows password reset process (5 minutes, based on my personal experience). So it is an ideal tool if you are urgent to get back in your computer, of which user password is lost or forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment