Because Acer computers use the Microsoft Windows operating system, changing the password on these computers is done the same way that you would change a password on any computer with a Windows operating system. Changing the password from time to time can help reduce the risk of your computer being hacked or otherwise compromised. Microsoft recommends that users reset Acer password regularly and that users choose strong passwords. Some of the worst passwords you can choose include "password," "123456" and "faster."
Now, there presents several ways to reset Windows password on Acer laptop.
Solution 1: a Windows password reset disk is need
Few of us may have the password reset disk created before lost the password. That’s to say, we should create this reset disk once we set password for our acer PC. When we forgot acer password, we can take it out and use it help us reset acer laptop password.
Reset Acer password with the created disk:
1. Click the username once we enter the Windows logon interface and then press Enter as password box appears.
2. Click “use your password reset disk”. The Password Reset Wizard starts and Next.
3. Insert the password reset disk, and then Next.
4. Type a new password in the Type a new password box and in the confirm box.
Solution 2: Input "Ctrl + Alt + Delete"
1. Press the "Ctrl + Alt + Delete" keys on the keyboard simultaneously. A new window will appear.
2. Click on "Change a password" in this window.
3. Type your current password into the "Old password" field.
4. Type the new password into the "New password" and "Confirm password" fields. Click on the arrow on the page next to "Confirm password." You have now successfully changed the password on your Acer computer.
Solution 3: a Windows Password Recovery Tool in hand
The most saving time and efficient way to reset Acer laptop password is to use professional reset tool. Such as the popular Windows Password Unlocker, it can keep our data safe and remove password quickly without technique and special knowledge. What’s the more; it can be used for kinds of Windows Version even the Windows Server 2003, 2008 domain password. Just 3 quick steps:
1. Download Windows Password Unlocker from an available PC and install it
2. Burn the ISO image file to a blank CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive
3. Remove the lost acer password with the burned CD/DVD/USB